River Park is the first LEED® certified residential condominium in Markham!
River Park is the first LEED® certified residential condominium in Markham – a testament to
TIMES GROUP CORP dedication to both the environment and the community.
Now at UPTOWN MARKHAM, TIMES GROUP CORP is building with an even stronger green commitment to our planet and our purchasers, incorporating still more energy efficient features, environmentally friendly materials, and construction practices that minimize waste.
In doing so, we will set ourselves an even higher standard and seek to be a candidate for LEED® Gold certification – a top green building standard that exists in the industry.
River Park Condos ENERGY EFFICIENCY
• Double glazed, Low-E windows with Argon gas fill to provide added comfort and reduce heating and cooling costs.
• Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRVs) in each suite to reduce energy demands.
• High pressure, low-flow shower heads to reduce energy consumption for domestic hot water
• Energy Star™ appliances to reduce electricity use.
• Sub-metering for individual allocation of electricity costs.
• Third party energy management company to monitor and verify ongoing equipment efficiency end usage after one year.
• Third party certification of energy performance by the Government of Canada (25% better than Code).
• Compact fluorescent bulbs and other high efficiency interior lighting designs to ensure lower electricity costs.
• Occupancy sensors on lighting in non-essential common areas.
• CO2 monitors in the parking garage to activate air handling equipment when needed (versus around-the-clock)
• On-site treatment of storm water to remove particulate matter.
River Park Condos INDOOR AIR QUALITY
• Continuous fresh air provided directly to occupied units.
• Carpets certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute’s Green Label Indoor Air Quality Test Program ensuring low emissions.
• Interior latex-based paints, adhesives & sealants certified by the Environmental Choice Program.
• Indoor Air Quality management plan during and after construction to ensure healthy living space.
• Adhesive-free hard surface flooring for easy maintenance to remove dust and allergens and reduce off-gassing.
• Best practice ventilation and air sealing practice to eliminate transfer of tobacco smoke between suites.
River Park Condos WATER EFFICIENCY
• Low flow, high pressure showerheads and faucets.
• Dual flush water efficient toilets.
• Water efficient landscaping and storage of rainwater to eliminate consumption of potable water for irrigation.
• Front loading Energy Star™ washing machines (use less water and detergent).
• Individual suite metering will provide incentive for occupants to reduce consumption.
OTHER ENVIRONMENTAL FEATURES
• Walking distance to public transportation.
• Diverting construction waste to reduce landfill loads.
• Recycling facilities that permit convenient separating and disposing of recyclables.
• Additional secure bicycle.
Sarah Smilovici, Broker of Record Adenat Real Estate Ltd, Brokerage 416-788-4272
Not intended to solicit properties currently listed for sale or individuals currently under contract with a Brokerage.
The information provided is for reference purposes only and is without any representations and warranties.The information should be verified. The owners of the website do not represent the builders and developers of the condominium projects but represent the buyer of units. Sizes are approximate. Sizes and Specifications are subject to change without notice.Errors and Omissions are Excepted.
© 2016 condosintoronto4u.ca